This page describeshow to manage this website (hereinafter, the "Website") withreference to the processing of guests personal data (hereinafter, the "Users") whoconsult it or who use the services present in it , made pursuant to LegislativeDecree no. 196/2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personaldata", hereinafter "Privacy Code") and the European Regulationfor the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 (hereinafter,"GDPR").This Statement ismade exclusively for this website and not for other sites that may be consultedby the User through specific links contained within the same website, which aresubject to the rules and regulations of such third parties.
1) Data Controller
The data controller is Experimental Adriatica s.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Via dell'Orso n. 9, and operational headquarters in Venice, Sestiere Dorsoduro 1411 (Hotel Il Palazzo Experimental), VAT: 10121660962, Tel .: 041 0980200, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pec: email@example.com
2) Types of data collected
For the correct functioning of the Site, some IT systems are used whichautomatically acquire certain information, the transmission of which isimplicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information isnot collected to be associated with identified users, but by their very naturecould, through processing and association with data held by third parties,allow their identification. This category includes, for example, the IPaddress, the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the date and time ofvisit, etc.
Data provided directly by the User
The provision by the User of their personal data, also of a particular nature, by inserting them in the specific registration form and in the form fields, in order to access the reserved areas of the website, as well as through explicit, optional sending and voluntary e-mail messages to the addresses of the Owner, implies the subsequent acquisition by the latter of the User's data, which will be processed exclusively to respond to the request or to provide the requested service.
Online booking sites
The site provides the ability to book hotel rooms through the online booking system operated by other sites (such as Booking.com, Expedia, etc.). The Owner provides the contents of the Website and the reservations are made at the hotel, while the management of the reservations is the responsibility of the aforementioned portals. To make a reservation, personal data provided voluntarily by the User may be requested (such as, for example, name, surname, address, email, billing information). These data are managed directly by these sites, to which privacy policies are referred.
3) Purpose of the processing
The provision of navigation data is mandatory and does not require the consent of the User, as it is information necessary to initiate computer and electronic protocols, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.The processing of data provided directly by the User is carried out, also with the aid of IT tools, for the following purposes:
a) acquire and confirm the booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, including particular needs and / or preferences of the User;
b) fulfill the obligation set by article 109 of the R.D. n. 773/1931 ("Consolidated Law on Public Security"), which requires the accommodation facilities to register and communicate to the Police Headquarters the personal details of customers housed according to the methods established by the Ministry of the Interior;
c) fulfill the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations;
d) arrange for the collection of the contribution related to the city tax;
e) carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to the User during his stay;
f) send advertising and promotional communications of Il Palazzo Experimental, relating to updates on rates and offers, or simply to send greetings for the holidays;
g) protect people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of special signs.
4) Legal basis
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of navigation data is the legitimate interest of the Owner to improve the use of the Site and to prevent fraudulent, dangerous, unauthorized or illegal activities. The legal basis that legitimates the processing of data provided directly by the User is:
- the definition of the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation for the purpose referred to in point 4, letters a);
- the execution of a legal obligation for the purposes referred to in point 4, letters b), c) and d);
- the consent of the User, which the latter can deny and revoke at any time if previously provided, for the purposes referred to in point 4, letters e) and f);
- the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to protect persons and property from possible crimes and for purposes of fire prevention and safety at work for the purposes referred to in point 4, letter g).
5) Processing methods
The processing ofpersonal data takes place through automated tools (for example using electronicor telematic procedures and supports) and / or manually (for example on paper)and with adequate security measures to guarantee the security andconfidentiality of the User.
6) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The acquisition of navigation data takes place automatically, without the need for specific consent from the User.The acquisition of data provided directly by the User for the purposes referred to in point 4, letters a), b), c), d) and g) does not require your consent. However, the refusal of the User to provide their personal data may make it impossible to provide, in whole or in part, the services requested. In all other cases the provision of data by the User is to be considered optional, without any consequence in the event of failure to issue consent.
7) Existence of automated processes or profiling
This Site and its Owner do not perform automated processes or automated profiling activities.
8) Place of data processing
The processingoperations connected to the services of this site take place at the offices ofthe owner.
9) Knowledge of data and their dissemination
User data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in point 4:
- to employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as subjects in charge of processing and / or Data Processors and / or System Administrators. All the appointed subjects will exclusively carry out the processing operations on behalf of the Owner and / or the Responsible within the limits, in the forms and according to the procedures expressly indicated in the respective nomination acts;
- to third party companies, professionals and / or other external subjects that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller (such as, for example, accountants, technical service providers, hosting providers, transporters, IT companies, communication agencies, etc.), in their capacity as external processors;
- to Booking.com, for the online booking service;
- to judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of public law obligations.The User data, in the absence of his explicit consent, will not be disclosed, transferred and / or disclosed to third parties other than those specified above. In this case, it is specified that these third parties are autonomous data controllers.
10) Data retention period
The navigation data are not kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities of the Site, except for longer storage times for the purpose of ascertaining responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the Site.
The data provided directly by the User:
- for the purposes referred to in point 4, letter a), they will be kept until their departure, but some data may or will continue to be processed for a longer period of time in order to fulfill legal obligations (10 years pursuant to of article 2220 of the civil code, and even beyond in case of litigation);
- for the purposes referred to in point 4, letter b), once transmitted to the Police Headquarters they will not be kept;
- for the purposes referred to in point 4, letter c), they will be kept for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even beyond in the case of tax assessments or in the event of a dispute);
- for the purposes referred to in point 4, letter d), once transmitted to the Municipality they will not be kept;
- for the purposes referred to in point 4, letter e), they will be kept until their departure;
- for the purposes referred to in point 4), letter f), they will be kept until the withdrawal of their consent;
- for the purpose referred to in point 4), letter g), they will be kept for 24 hours and subsequently canceled, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the financial year, and in any case not later than one week, except in the case in which we must adhere to a specific investigative request by the judicial or judicial police.
11) Transfer of data to a third country
The User's data, in fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 4, could be transferred to countries located outside the European Union (more precisely in England), but with adequate guarantees and an adequate level of protection on based on the standards set by the European Commission, and their treatment will take place according to the procedures established by art. 44 GDPR.
The provision of personal data, to be valid, must come from people over the age of 14 in relation to the direct offer of information society services (for example, messaging, subscription to social networks, etc.). For people under the age of 14, consent must be given by those who exercise parental responsibility. Outside of these services, the 18-year limit for the provision of a valid consent to the processing of personal data remains.The Owner does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors: in the event that information is unintentionally recorded on minors without the consent of the person exercising parental responsibility, the Owner reserves the right to delete such data.
13) Rights of the interested party
The interested party is guaranteed at all times the exercise of the right to: - access to data concerning him and acquisition of a copy of the same (art. 15 GDPR); - correction and integration of personal data if inaccurate or incomplete (art. 16 GDPR); - cancellation of personal data, where the conditions exist (art. 17 GDPR); - limitation of data processing, where the conditions exist (art. 18 GDPR); - portability, understood as the right to obtain data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit it to another holder of the processing without impediment (art. 20 GDPR); - opposition to data processing (art. 21 GDPR); - revocation of the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation (art. 7, par. 3 GDPR); - submission of a complaint, where deemed necessary for the protection of your personal data and your rights, to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (art. 51 GDPR). The aforementioned rights may be exercised by written communication to be sent: - by email, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org - by pec, at the address: email@example.com - by registered letter with return receipt, to the address: Hotel Il Palazzo Experimental, Sestiere Dorsoduro 1411, 30123 Venice In this case the Data Controller has the right to ask the interested party for all the information necessary to identify him, and the interested party has the duty to provide it, in an appropriate manner. The exercise of rights is free for the interested party. However, should your requests prove to be manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, the Owner, having assessed the complexity of the reply, may establish the amount of a possible contribution to be charged to the Interested Party. In the case of exercise of the right of access, the request for further copies of the personal data may result in the charge of an expense contribution based on the administrative costs incurred by the Owner.
14) Changes to this Statement
This Notice may be subject to updates or changes over time, thereforethe User is invited to view them periodically. Continued consultation of thisSite and the uninterrupted use of the functions contained therein following anychange to this Notice will constitute acceptance by the User of such changes.